On 1 September 2022, we updated our privacy policy. Find out more.

Fredrik Lerneryd SAC Ruth7

Gift aid declaration form

I am a UK taxpayer and want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Ripple Effect.

I understand that if I pay less Income Tax/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please let us know if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name/ address or if you are no longer a UK tax payer.

Name *

Your email address will be used for administrative purposes, unless you have previously let us know you are happy to receive emails or you tick the box below. Read more about how we value your privacy. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing info@rippleeffect.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email we send.

* Required information.

Many supporters want to stay in touch and we hope you do too. We will use the information you provide to process your donation, fundraise, to let you know about news and events and to understand our supporters better. We will never sell or trade your details. You can update your preferences at any time by calling us on 01225 874222 or email us at info@rippleeffect.org